These Terms are between you or the company or person that you represent (the Principal) and Hutly Pty Ltd ACN 633 649 573 (Hutly). If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a Principal, you warrant that you have the requisite authority to do so.
2. Personal Information
3. What Personal Information do we collect and hold?
4. How and when do we collect Personal Information?
but we will only collect your Personal Information in this way if it is unreasonable or impracticable to collect this information directly from you or if we are otherwise permitted to do so.
5. Information collected via our Website
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
7. When do we disclose your Personal Information?
8. Overseas disclosures
9. Other uses and disclosures
11. Storage and security of Personal Information held by us
12. You can access and update your Personal Information
13. How do we deal with complaints about privacy?
please contact our privacy representatives in any of the following ways: